DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS
Please see our payments page for types of payments accepted.
- 20% of rent amount, not including taxes, made at the time of booking.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
B. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Full deposit refund if cancellation is 60 days prior to arrival.
- Less than 60 days – refund only if we are able to re-rent the time.
- For Christmas Holiday weeks no refunds unless we are able to re-rent the time.
Our properties are family friendly.
No-smoking and light-drinking please.
Our rental week start day is variable. Check out time is 10:00 a.m. - Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Linens, bath and beach towels are supplied.
- The kitchen is stocked with basic utensils and kitchenware.
- Hair dryer in each unit.
- Electrical service is same as the US.
- One 5 gallon bottle of filtered drinking water is supplied at the beginning of your rental; additional bottles available from the property manager for a small fee.
- For those who stay longer than a week an apartment cleaning every 7 days is included in your rental.
- Free High Speed Wireless in all properties.
- Beach chairs in each unit.
ABBEY DEL SOL, La Buena Vida Suites, Casa Anita, Casa Mulder and Casa Aqua Azul:
- Paper products – toilet paper, Kleenex and paper towel are supplied throughout your stay.
- Laundry service available for a modest fee. Mulder and Aqua Azul have washer/dryer.
- Free bikes at Abbey del Sol, La Buena Vida and Casa Anita. There are bikes for the other properties
CASAS Juanita, Izamal, and Primavera:
- Paper products - an initial supply of toilet paper and paper towel are supplied. After that you are responsible for buying your own paper products. Check with the property manager in your Guest Information Book after you check in, they may have products for sale. Otherwise the grocery store in town sells paper products.
- Bike rental available at the Abbey del Sol office and other places in town.